As you know, Winter Storm URI 2021 was devastating. The extraordinary costs associated with this one-week storm will be paid by you in higher electricity bills for the next 28 years. But the Texas Legislature has a $32 billion surplus due to excess tax revenue collections and they can help offset these extraordinary costs by passing SB 1983 or HB 4590.
The following state legislators are supporting these efforts, and they deserve a Thank-You call or email from you.
State Rep. Shelby Slawson (Joint Author on HB 4590)
(512) 463-0628 | email@example.com
State Rep. David Spiller (Joint Author on HB 4590)
(512) 463-0526 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The following state legislators have not yet signed on as a co-author on these direct ratepayer relief bills. Please call or email your elected officials and ask them to support these bills by being a co-author!
State Senator Brian Birdwell
(512) 463-0122 | email@example.com
* Ask Sen. Birdwell to support SB 1983 by being a co-author.
State Sen. Charles Perry
(512) 463-0128 | Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ask Sen. Perry to support SB 1983 by being a co-author.
State Sen. Pete Flores
(512) 463-0124 | email@example.com
* Ask Sen. Flores to support SB 1983 by being a co-author.