Hamilton County Electric Cooperative Association
Will your 2021 high school graduate need college money? Hamilton County Electric Cooperative Association will be awarding scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each for the 2021-2022 school year ($500 per Fall and Spring Semester).
To be eligible you must:
- Be a senior attending a high school within the HCEC service area and graduating in May 2021.
- Be a dependent of an active HCEC member.
- Reside full-time in the home of a parent or guardian who is a full-time resident in HCEC’s service area.
- Must have applied for admission as a full-time student in a technical school, college or university.
- Winner must use the scholarship awarded within one year of issuance.
Applications are now available and will be accepted until March 31, 2021. Scholarship winners will be chosen by a committee independent of Hamilton County Electric Cooperative Association.