Hamilton County Electric Cooperative Association
Will your 2024 high school graduate need college money? Hamilton County Electric Cooperative Association will be awarding scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each for the 2024-2025 school year ($500 per Fall and Spring Semester).
To be eligible you must:
- Be a senior attending a high school within the HCEC service area and graduating in May 2024.
- Be a dependent of an active HCEC member.
- Reside full-time in the home of a parent or guardian who is a full-time resident in HCEC’s service area.
- Must have applied for admission as a full-time student in a technical school, college or university.
- Winner must use the scholarship awarded within one year of issuance.
Applications are now available and will be accepted until March 29, 2024. Scholarship winners will be chosen by a committee independent of Hamilton County Electric Cooperative Association. For more information and an application, please contact Keela McDonald by phone at (254)386-9428 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.